We are very happy to announce that we will see you again after a long separation. Fortunately, the situation associated with the COVID-19 virus is improving and we have been able to work fully on new dates for the shows, which we have not been able to perform.
The tour with the production of Romeo + Juliet will continue after the summer, i.e. in the new theatrical season of 2020/2021. We are starting in Bratislava's IUVENTA (6 September 2020, originally planned for 27 March) and two days after that we are going to tour Slovakia to perform for our audience in other cities and towns across the country.
We look forward to seeing you in the following cities and towns:
- Trenčín 8 September 2020 (originally on 11 March)
- Smižany 15 September 2020 (originally on 13 March)
- Poprad 17 September 2020 (originally on (15 March)
- Martin 8 October 2020 (originally on 12 March)
- Veľký Krtíš 10 October 2020 (originally on 17 March)
- Rimavská Sobota 11 October 2020 (originally on 19 March)
- Kremnica 13 October 2020 (originally on 10 March)
The tickets purchased for the original date will be valid for the new one.
We really hope everything will be fine this time and our return to you will not be spoiled by anything.